Brief product information
Fits all Medio-Line scales and makes the product flexible for your specific needs. Exchange the standard lower bolt with this accessory to allow your individual attachment via the internal thread M3 (e.g. the fixed hook 3.613).
- Unclick a superfluous lower suspension radially (e.g. clip or hook).
- Turn the upper tare screw to the left until the inner plastic tube overlaps the aluminium tube by 1 cm.
- Unscrew the standard bolt with a flat wrench (7 mm).
- Press the inner plastic tube into the aluminium tube so that the replacing adaptation bolt nr. 4.053 can be screwed in and be tightened.
- The inner thread M3 of the adaptation bolt e.g. serves to hold the PESOLA threaded hook 3.613 or any other specific holding gear with outer thread M3.
- Do not forget to readjust the marker to zero (scale in measuring position).